How can BPU™ Save Electricity?
- 8% to 20% kWh and kW Demand Usage Reduction
- Payback in as little as 24 months
- Connects in parallel through a breaker in your electrical panel. Can be installed without the need to switch power off to your equipment.*
- Works with variable speed drives, LED lights and any existing power quality technology on site
- Improves the performance and lifespan of your motors and compressors
- Improves the performance of renewable energy systems when added to DC inverters
- Provides lightning and transient surge suppression
* Local codes and permits may apply. Please consult a licensed electrician.
Efficient Energy Solutions
The BPU™ monitors all of the electric power running throughout your facility, instantaneously correcting any sensed anomalies as they occur. The BPU™ provides the following capabilities to your power network:
- kWh reduction
- kW spike clipping
- Voltage optimization
- Harmonic filtration
- Phase balancing
- Phase angle alignment
- Sag & surge mitigation
- Surge & lightning suppression
- Reduced maintenance on equipment
A fully vetted and patented technology with additional domestic and international patents pending. The BPU™ complies with 508A and CSA C22.2 No. 12. The BPU is available in NEMA 4, 12 and 13 enclosures for indoor and outdoor installation.
The BPU™ is proven technology, check out how the BPU™ is working in different buildings.